We create custom crates to fit your specifications for maximum protection.
Let Bohren's create the optimal packaging for:
- Fine art crating
- Antiques crating
- Electronic components packaging
- Fragile and delicate items
Customized Crates from the Simplest Slat Crates to Museum Standard Crates
Below is a custom crate we recently built for a client's work of art on tour:
Some Packing Tips:
- Point out to the packers any extra fragile items needing special attention. Mark appropriately any items you do not want packed or moved, as well as cartons you will want first when the van arrives at the destination.
- Leave mirrors and pictures on the walls, beds assembled (sheets removed) and clean dishes in the cabinets. It's easier for the packers to pack them from their normal locations.
- Unplug all television sets and computer monitors 24 hours in advance of a move, if possible. Moving a set in which heat is still retained could cause internal damage. Bohren's is not liable for damage caused by climatic conditions.
Or Call 800-326-4736|
to speak with Customer Service.