When you've been successful for 4 generations and 80 years, you draw attention to yourself.
Bohren's is extremely proud of two recent awards received at last month's Unigroup Convention ... both Robbinsville, NJ AND West Palm Beach, FL branches received Customer Choice awards AND Robbinsville, NJ branch received it's first ever Performance Excellence award that recognizes agents of United Van Lines that "have a relentless focus on our customer's needs and expectations".
From our award-winning warehouses to our top-notch training, Bohren's continues to distinguish itself in the industry.
Bohren's is certified as a woman-owned business and a member of the Women's Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC). The WBENC certification for women-owned businesses is one of the most widely recognized and respected certifications in the nation. Accepted by over 700 major corporations across the country and a number of federal and government agencies, the WBENC certification makes Bohren's a top supplier among corporate decision makers interested in supplier diversity.
The trade magazine Distribution ranked United Van Lines the best in service, convenience, price and sales support.
Bohrens has numerous awards from United Van Lines, including:
- Bohren's CEO, Ted Froehlich, was recently presented with the "2012 Gene Anderson/United Excellence Award"
- "Customer Choice" for United Van Lines
- "Agent Of The Month" from United Van Lines
- "Van Operators Of The Month" three (3) times
- "Driver of the Year"
- "Trade Show Sales Achievement" award
- "Claims Prevention"
- "President's Club" award winner
- Humanitarian Awards
Bohrens received a "Civilian Service" award from Washington Township, New Jersey for relief help for Hurricane Katrina victims.
We are members of the:
Bohren's Employee Spotlight:
- Henry Roman - June 2013 - Van Operator of the Month - Runner up
- Henry Roman - May 2013 - Van Operator of the Month - Runner up
- John Cavalieri - February 2013 - Van Operator of the Month - Runner up
- Skip Wilson - October 2012 - Van Operator of the Month - Runner up
- Ralph Ranieri - July 2012 - Van Operator of the Month
- John Cavalieri - May 2012 - Van Operator of the Month